Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pivoi Dual USB Wall Charger
Pivoi Dual USB wall charger contains intelligent built-in output current identification, making it one of the most reliable dual USB Wall Charger out there, we promise!
- Protection: OPP,OVP,OCP
- Inbuilt safety Detection
- Dual-port, 12-watt USB charger
- Fast Shipping
- Quality Tested
- Secure Transaction
3558 in stock
Pivoi Dual USB Wall Charger
The Dual USB Wall Charger from Pivoi contains two ports for charging more than one device at the same time. This 12W charger can be used to charge two smartphones or tablets simultaneously. Non-stop charging for your devices on a whim.
This charger has an inbuilt current identification system that can help adjust the current input and maximizes the charging speed so your device will be charged in half the time. It is a great fail-safe to prevent overflow of power.
It is compatible with most smartphones such as Android and iOS, tablets and Kindle, Bluetooth Speaker, Power Banks and much more. It is multi-purpose and a versatile charger. Additionally, the compact size makes it portable and travel-friendly.
INBUILT SAFETY FEATURES
The Pivoi Charger has been built with proper safety mechanisms that will protect your smartphone from internal damages such as short-circuit, overheating, over-voltage. Additional components detection also prevents anything from damaging the charging process.
Input current range (AC) is 100-240V 50/60Hz for efficient charging while consuming less energy.
Both ports equipped with advanced tech adjust current intelligently up to 2.4 Amp. Charge two devices simultaneously at the same speed of fast charging.
Two USB A-type ports offer an efficient charging solution for two devices at the same time. Compatible with most Android and iOS smartphones, tablets, Bluetooth speakers, power banks, and etc.
Built with inbuilt safety mechanisms, protect devices from damages over voltage, over current, or overpower. The component detection feature prevents hindrance in connection and offers a consistent flow of power.
Both USB ports offer a maximum wattage of 12W. Quickly charge multiple devices in the shortest time.
Unique current identification mechanism adjusts the current input and maximizes the charging speed. Also prevent the overflow of power.
Provided with a warranty for 12 months covering common risks such as flaws in design and defects in manufacturing.
Product Dimension and Weight
The product measures 1.06 × 2.59 × 1.59 inches and weighs 1.72 ounces.
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Pivoi 12W dual USB wall charger charges your devices faster than conventional wall chargers and does not impact the battery life of your device in the long run.
- A You can charge your device faster using Pivoi 12 Watt dual USB wall charger in comparison to charging via USB from a laptop or a desktop computer or a power bank.
- A No, not all USB wall chargers are the same. Pivoi dual USB wall charger offers dual output ports and comes with built-in safety features like over charge protection and over voltage protection ensuring your device remains completely safe while charging.
- A Yes, usb power adapter works on all USB devices. Such as power bank, iPhone, Samsung, iPad and more cell Phones
- A 1.72 ounces.
- A Both ports equipped with advanced tech adjust current intelligently up to 2.4 Amp.
- A This plug does not get hot when charging my iPhone.
- A No, it charges faster, even with 2 phone at the same time. Love it!
- A The Pivoi PD Wall Charger is ETL certified.
- A This premium charger is designed to be your single charging hub for all your compatible devices, whether laptops or mobile phones.
- A It did with mine. It's a 9360 from 2018. It also works with my 2019 HP Chromebook X2.
- A It is compatible with most smartphones such as Android and iOS, tablets and Kindle, Bluetooth Speaker, Power Banks and much more.
- A yes, you can charge one or two devices at the same time
- A Yes, out max output it can support is 12W
- A No, it automatically adjusts the current output and this protects the charger from overheating.