Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pivoi PD Wall Charger
Charge all your compatible devices at lightning fast speed with the innovatively designed PD wall charger from Pivoi. This premium charger is designed to be your single charging hub for all your compatible devices, whether laptops or mobile phones.
- Universally Compatible
- Faster with dual ports charging
- High-speed technology nano charger
- Fast Shipping
- Quality Tested
- Secure Transaction
1897 in stock
Pivoi PD Wall Charger
The Pivoi PD Wall Charger contains two ports that allow you to charge more than one compatible device at a time. The USB C port can provide charging for big devices such as laptops and tablets and the USB port can be used to charge any smartphone, making it universally compatible.
This wall charger comes with dual USB-C and USB ports. It also has a foldable plug. These sturdy components are travel-friendly and easy to store. You can carry them anywhere and they also offer leisure of charging multiple devices at once.
Whether you have a Type-C or a regular port, it comes equipped with both and offers a maximum power output of 30W. Thus, you can charge your device quickly, efficiently and simultaneously.
The Pivoi PD Wall Charger is ETL certified. It offers protection against overheating, short circuits, and overvoltage during the charging process. Hence, it keeps your device safe from all the mishaps and malfunctions for the longevity of the device.
The Input Current (AC) of the charger is 100-240V 50/60Hz. Over-voltage protection keeps the devices safe from harm.
The Current Output (DC) of PD Output is 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A. USB Type-A offers 5V/2.4A. Both the ports offer faster charging in less time.
USB A and PD port charge both big and small devices. Universally compatible with all PD and USB-A enabled cables to charge devices at lightning-fast speed, whether laptops or smartphones.
ETL certification offers protection against OV, OC, OP (Over Voltage, Over Current, Over Power). Also keeps devices safe from all any form of mishaps and malfunctions.
Maximum power output of 30W for fast and efficient charging. USB-C power offers 18W and USB-A offers 12W of power when using both ports at the same time.
Provided with a warranty for 12 months covering common risks such as flaws in design and defects in manufacturing.
Product Dimension and Weight
Product measures 1.1 × 2.84 × 1.79 inches and weighs 2.68 ounces.
Power performance, foldable feature, innovative design, and competitive price, make it a reliable charging accessory.
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Only USB Type C to C cables support PD.
- A USB Type C is a type of USB connector whereas USB PD is a power delivery protocol that supports up to 100W of power delivery.
- A Yes
- A PD, or Power Delivery is a specification for handling higher power and allows a range of devices to charge quickly over a USB connection. It operates by facilitating a conversation between two devices to negotiate a power contract so they can determine how much power can be pulled from the charger.
- A Yes, you can fold them up, ready to pack.
- A 12 Months
- A Yes, it supports fast charging
- A It can support max charge upto 30W